• 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Peru's Staff Application
* Name: Tan

Age *: 15

Availability *: 5-7 hours per day except Sunday

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes i have both of them but i prefer discord.

A few words about you and your personality *: I am a person who loves to play computer games.

RP * Name: Peru

* SteamID: STEAM_1:1:95687844

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: More than 1 year and i am level 42.

What timezone are you from?
GMT+3, Turkey

Vocal Section: I got permission from Snake to type this section.

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: My name is Tan and I am 15 years old. My hobbies are playing video games, playing football and reading books.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Being on this server more than a year and i[b] like seeing the staff members be nice and helpful to the players who need help, and that is what I want to do.[/b]

Why you and not someone else? *: [b]Because I believe that I would be a helpful , mature moderator and I would help people out.[/b]

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: Strengths  : I am patient , decent and my mood is almost always high.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I am was head admin in a zombie survival server before it closed down. But i didnt have clearly experience as moderator , admin because head admin job was only for 1 month and after that server closed down.   

What do you bring to the server *: A better experience to the players of scp rp , an enjoyable time in server.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : First i would move Paul Jackson to surface and bring the person who has reported Paul Jackson for FailRP and RDM.Then i would for any proof of Paul Jackson while RDM'ing people. If i found the proof is enough i would give him a warn for Failrp and RDM.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would record the moments and send the video to my higher ups.

Additional comments: - Nothing left to say 

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: 0 ban but few kicks for being AFK.

Steam * Nickname: tantwo
"I am patient , decent and my mood is almost always high." Just the right balance.

Positives: Patient and Mature. Seems to me a frequent player.

Negatives: I think you could extend some of your answers a bit...

Overall: +Support <3
+support,

+nice age
+time available 
+level 
+ts and discord
 +reason 
+vocaroo 
+no bans
+respectable player

This is why i believe Peru deserves and would become a great asset to the staff team
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7210998][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8397214]
                                       +support
                                                      +bans

+age
                                                     +mic / ts
                                                      +time

I wish you good luck on getting into the staff team 
+Support
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 76561198158351563.png]
Everything is + for me
Accepted
Welcome in the staff team.
Get on Teamspeak & Server to Receive your Rank.
[Image: hvFadl.gif]