• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFG Staff App 3rd of july
Thumbs Up 
The application must be as Form.

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name:Oliver:Zavi

Age *: (minimum 15 years) i am 14 but 15 in 1 month

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) 5 - 6 hours a day

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *:
i own both

A few words about you and your personality *: i am a chill person who does not take lightly to rule breakers

RP * Name:Zavi

* SteamID:STEAM_1:0:138182274

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level")I am level 43

What timezone are you from?
GMT
Vocal SectionVocaroo

Presentation IRL *: Hello my name is oliver and i am a 14 year old boy from england, I love to have fun online and i am a bit of a goodie two shoes

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: To make the server more fun to play on for those who want to have fun! (and not those who wish to minge)

Why you and not someone else? *: Because i have alot of time as a staff member on other servers I even owned my own server (until the comunity died)

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: 
(1) I am good with words
(2) I can work under pressure
(3) i am very active
(4) Im still at school
(5)I have a mentle health problem to do with co-ordanation

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: Yes i owned my own server and was a head admin on another server

What do you bring to the server *: more fun and less rule breakers and trolling,along with
a happy feeling!

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : Ask the one who reported them for proof,
if 'Paul Jackson' was indeed failrp and rdm i would bring them to the roof and jail them, I would then tell them what they did is wrong and bad and i would warn them
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would try and get proof of them doing so, then i will take it right to a higher up

Additional comments: -

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: unfortunatly i have 2 bans for fail rp as SCP But i was new to rp in General ( Now i've got the hang of it)

Steam * Nickname:STEAM_1:0:138182274,https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198236630276/home

*: Essential
Staff team is full.

R i p .