• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyyyyy im back (staff application)
Name *: Johnny Spoops Spice

Age *: 16

Availability *: Everyday (except for the days where nobody is ever on but i do check now and then)

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: No (but depending if i can type on teamspeak i will get it)

Number of bans/warnings (please give ban reasons) *: I believe had quiet a few bans while i was quite new to the server, but no warns i believe.

A few words about you and your personality *: Joyful, quite fun, can be comedic but also can be serious depending on situation

RP * Name: Johnny Spoops Spice

* SteamID: STEAM_1:1:21428511

What is your level (Minimum level 15) *:25 

What timezone are you from? *: Utc: 00+00

Permission from Melissa

About you IRL *: Fun, Joyful and bit of a (terrible) joker 

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: Simply, want to help the server out since i have been apart of the server for months maybe years

Why you and not someone else? *: Because the staff know me well (Not everyone but quite a few)

Your strengths / weaknesses *: Weakness: can be confused easily depending on the news what i get like a rule has changed that i had no clue about (example: (scprp) in the old days if a guard stunsticked you, you would be allowed to kill him but now the rule has changed to that i cannot but i haden't been told of the rule)

my strengths are being funny and possibly making people staying, with Banning for lesser time (1hour, 1 week except for serious rule breaking such as, massrdm, staff disrespect, ext) which might make the rulebreakers come back on and say this isent such a bad server (unless a admin+ says so ,this is while i am moderator,).

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I was a superadmin on another server called (not allowed to say because it could be classified as advertising) before coming here. 

What do you bring to the server *: Comedy, a bit of seriousness not too much but i'd say just right to be staff on the server.

"Paul Blart"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : Warn paul for "Fail rp and rdm 1x" (Depending on how many times he has been warned he shall be banned by autoban) if he has continues to Failrp and Rdm he shall be warned again for "Failrp and Rdm 2x" (said again he shall be banned depending on warns by autoban)[b] if continued one more time he shall be banned for 1 day for "failrp and Rdm 3x"
[/b]

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Attempt to take a screenshot, then talk to a staff member which has the authority to demote a staff member(aka: Melissa, Headadmins) send them the screenshot and see what they decide what shall happen to the person who is abusing. 

Steam * Nickname: Spice

Additional Comments: Im Good with the admins and Vip+- so hopefully i should be good also I am a bit nosey to be honest so when i am on duty or go on duty I like to see what other staff members are doing, but when i am flying about keeping the server in check (in serious mode) I keep my eye on everything except for those things easily missable
If this doesnt work, then ill take my Vip back =3, thank you
so you have perm to type from a ssa that left months ago and you say you play everyday yet you have not leveled up in months as your level is 25 the same as the last app you posted months ago. you copied and pasted your app from months ago aswell
[Image: tumblr_mbj7o2UBKD1qfbwkto1_500.gif]
Work of an absolute genius
"You're the worst person to join the server and I love you for it" - Rhys Blackwood. Ex-HRP SSA. 
"Kill yourself Meme, I hate you" - Jax Teller.
Loved by everyone, here's proof: https://imgur.com/a/uY6kb[Image: TW3MA9x.jpg]
Discrete! I love you! Heads up though, Server is Dead, and the SSA leading it is a nonce and does incest with her 13 yr old brother! I wouldn't join if I was you

Sometimes the truth hurts
perfection at its best