• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff App.
* Name:

Age *: 16

Availability *: 8 Hours - 12 hours

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: I have michrophone but i dont have teamspeak , i can download TS after join staff.

A few words about you and your personality *: Well I love SCP and know alot of stuff about them. And I think that SCP is great and fun!

RP * Name: Nobody Important

* SteamID: STEAM_1:0:441787029

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: 1 week and my level is 23

What timezone are you from? GMT+3, Turkey

Vocal Section: I got permission from Snake to type this section.

You will need to go to the website: http://www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: Well i am 16 years old and i am loving play "SCP" games and i loving listen music.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Alright if i need be honest i wanting to "uptade" server like add new SCPs (343 , 457 , 939 , 076...)

Why you and not someone else? *: I wanting to help server , server activity is realy good and i think this server need uptades , and my main goal is uptada server

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: My strenths : I have no mercy i can ban my friends to , i am realy serious. Weaknesses : I just have one Weaknesses i am laughing a lot sometimes.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I am moderator on Roblox SCPF and realy big group we have 80 k members.

What do you bring to the server *: I am bring new uptades , new SCPs , new guns , new jobs.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I will teleport to Paul Jackson and i will bring "Reporter" i ask somequestion if Paul Jackson realy fail RP i will warn him for RDM/Fail RP.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : If a admin in the game i will report him if not , i will report him on forum.

Additional comments: - Nothing...

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: two times banned for fail RP

Steam * Pablo_sexobar

*: Essential