• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want be staff on SCPRP as admin or moderator
* Name:Tomáš novotný (tomas novotny)

Age *:15 years old 

Availability *:3-12 on holidays 16 hours

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *:yes I own but its speak low now . I dont have it but I have discord and I am able  to talk snake.

A few words about you and your personality *:I am very active but I need l learn so sometimes I am not on server.Now I am all my time on server.I swim so I am active before and after it. True gamer is not me. 

RP * Name:astafon_CZ

* SteamID:STEAM_0:1:98799180

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*dont know but one month can it be (24 level I have)

What timezone are you from: Cz time zone (European time)

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *:I am swimmer.need know basic admin stuff and learn.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I saw staffs dont come around 12-16 so lot of people AFK or break rules  and I try help but I fail. 

Why you and not someone else? *: well I am active times when no other staff on and try get more peopl on server.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: [b]strength:have lot of time to play it know some basic admin things but still need time to lern them.try help new. Know english so cant speak. W[b]eaknesses: sometime cant go on server (learn problems or wifi).language problems (dont know what i means (example) asap)[/b][/b]

Experience as a moderator or administrator *:nothing just see some other staff do the work.

What do you bring to the server *: keeping rules. make server better and keep FUN!!!!  

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : jail him come to him bring people what got RDM from him talk to him and others to know what happened. them warn him unjail him  get back all people. 

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :well record it and get it to main admin or else higher admin. And jail him for stoping it and ban or kick him and wait for any [b]higher staff to get him it .  

[/b]

Additional comments: want to be in club 

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *:well 1 perm for racism and some warn for RDM  and failRP cuz I sometime do thing wrong. my bad 

Steam * Nickname: astafon_CZ
My profile pic is of a slave many years ago, I've got massive interests in history!
This better not get banned/p-banned for racism or something! Angry
[-Support]
[Reason:] I don't think this was a very good app. There wasn't much detail in the Vocaroo,
which I don't even think you got perm for, (If you did edit it and say who). The grammar was poor and you've been
permabanned for racism, so personally I don't think you belong on the staff team. Good luck anyway.

[Overall Score: 3/10]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Denied]
The history is still here, with the permaban, you get quite easily mad
Not the best English (Won't say I've better but i blame my dyslexia.)
There is no way that you're 15.
(No Vocadoo perm?)

Re-apply in 2 Weeks.
CLOSED
Comment = warn on the forums
[Image: 078864788d.jpg]
BubbleS Approves this Statement