• 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
kitty scp rp appliction
* Name:Chase

Age *: 13

Availability *: 12H (Summer), 6H (School Days)

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes,no to teamspeak i have discord

A few words about you and your personality *: I'm a very serious roleplayer, very [b]adaptable and also a enjoyable person to be around[/b]

RP * Name: kitty (May vary if it's an RP situation)

* SteamID:STEAM_0:0:116985377 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198194236482/

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: I have been playing this server for weeks to few months and im level 15
What timezone are you from? : 

Vocal Section: i dont know how to record stuff with voice so i type it

Presentation IRL *:hello im chase i was born in 2004 i used to be a co owneron sharp gaming i live in same house all my life i moving  house soon i would like to be a super admin on another scp server i like this server most i strict roleplayer i can make both sides happy in sits.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *:to help the server usually there are no admins on much when i on cause i austrlian so many mass rdmers and failrpers

Why you and not someone else? *: i had expirence with admin i do lose my cool

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: harrasing people people that harrasing people i dont get angry at people

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: co owner sharp gaming 

What do you bring to the server *: a happy community no rdmers no failrpers and nice community

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : if failing rping as scp i would ban for 20 minutes if not warn for rdm and failrp

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? :take video and screenshot then report

Additional comments: - None.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: no bans and 0 warns i think

Steam * Nickname: godofcats
-low level.
-not much detail.
-low age.
-no vocaroo perm.
-timezone is missing.
-no teamspeak.

-support
[Denied]
-Not best English
-Not detailed
-Bad app

Also in your app you said "I want to be super admin"
The chance of that is very slim only a few staff members who have worked hard will get there.

Anyway you may re apply in 2 weeks 

Signed Oclexe
[Image: 28598429b5e4b2949ee91c5257f756aedfd1506b...9ba68b.jpg]
[Image: unknown.png]