• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zavi's Staff APP
Thumbs Up 
The application must be as Form.

* IMPORTANT *:

All who make spelling mistakes, or who speak in SMS language, will be immediately rejected

* Name:Oliver

Age *: (minimum 15 years) I am 14 but 15 in a month

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) 5 -6 hours a day

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *:
I do own both

A few words about you and your personality *:

RP * Name:Zavi

* SteamID:STEAM_1:0:138182274

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level") i am level 43

What timezone are you from?
GMT
Vocal SectionVocaroo

Presentation IRL *: Im just a chill guy who likes to have fun online , I was born and i still do live in england, im 14 years old with a birthday in a month

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: to help make the server a more fun place to be online on!

Why you and not someone else? *: Because i have alot of experiance as staff as well as owning my own server,I also know how to use ULX  because of that

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: (1) i know how to use ULX
(2) im a nice person who likes to have fun
(3) i have strong Anxiety : /

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I used to own my own server and i have been admin and superadmin on others

What do you bring to the server *: a happy fealing when im around and a helping hand to new players while punishing the trollers

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : First i would ask the reporter for some proof if 'Paul Jackson' was FailRP and RDMing i would tp he and jail him and would then tell him that he has done wrong i would then warn him

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would get some proof and then send it to a SSA or SA

Additional comments: -

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: i have 3 bans unfortunalty for failrp as scp one of them being confused who could plug in 079 Sad

Steam * Nickname:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198236630276

*: Essential
[-Support]
[Reason] From what I've seen in game, you don't seem mature enough to be staff, and no offence, but you don't sound a day over 14. The Vocaroo looks like it was written in a few minutes and you have a perfectly functional mic in game, so I don't know why your Vocaroo won't work. Also you have 3 bans, which shows me you don't know the rules that well.
Good luck anyway :)

[Overall Score: 4/10]
[Image: giphy.gif]