• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
* Name: Andreas

Age *: 12

Availability *: 4-12 Hours Per day. (Depends on the Day)

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes.

A few words about you and your personality *: I'm a Nice calm person who likes to knock a few jokes while people are around to make them feel a bit more happier around me. I'm a very patient person.

RP * Name: Spycrab/HTF PVT Spycrab

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96131410

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: I think it was 1 Year. My level on the Server is 35.
What timezone are you from?: UTC+2, Germany

Vocal Section: I got permission from Oclexe to complete the Vocaroo section with text 

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately.

Presentation IRL *: I'm just your Average person trying to Make others happy. I am a Very patient Person, As it already says above. I always dreamt of becoming Staff on a Roleplay Server which now i have the chance to become. I will ALWAYS listen to people who are in need of something important. I Dispise Rascist people who show their Raciscm in Public. 

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: Helping the IG Community grow and make people follow the Server and/or Forum rules. 

Why you and not someone else? *: I could be a better Person to speak to or i could be the person who's mostly online on Minge hours.
Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: My strenghts: Being a very Talktive and Friendly person. My weaknesses: Problems with getting my mind focused on something. I get distracted most of the time, However i don't think that would be something fatal if i would become a Staff member

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I was an Admin on a server named *|ZK|* Zombies in Call of Duty 2 which has sadly died. It was not an RP server. It was a Zombie vs Players server however some rules are very similiar E.g: No Rascism.

What do you bring to the server *: A more fun and rule enforced server. I also will be online a lot on Minge Hours, This could be good for people who hate minge hours and of course less rulebreaking.
"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would take him into a Sit and talk about the situation, After that i would jail him for 120 Seconds. Enough time to read the rules
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Report the Moderator to a Higher up with proof.

Additional comments: I reposted this Application because i heavily modified it and the Comments weren't fitting anymore. E.g: Not enough details.
Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: Number of bans: 0. 2 Warns, I believe 2 of them are for Freebuilding (I was still a bit new to the server)

Steam * Nickname: ☭ <L.a> Sergeant Spycrab [b]☭[/b]
Don't think you are allowed to do that, and anyway you are to young to mentally handle and be a staff member. - support
Signed by Kebab Remover Foxy
[Image: DistinctWarpedBluemorphobutterfly-max-1mb.gif]

(07-10-2018, 05:29 AM)FoxE Wrote: Don't think you are allowed to do that, and anyway you are to young to mentally handle and be a staff member. - support

Being Young does not mean that i don't have the Mental capability to handle being a Staff member. Anyway, Thank you for atleast responding to this thread
Accepted
Welcome in the staff team.
Get on Teamspeak & Server to Receive your Rank.
[Image: hvFadl.gif]
(07-12-2018, 08:11 PM)Snake Wrote:
Accepted
Welcome in the staff team.
Get on Teamspeak & Server to Receive your Rank
It is a huge honor to be part of the Staff team