• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My staff application
* Name: Dylan

Age *: 15

Availability *: For about 9 hours during the week and at least 15 on the weekend

Do you own a microphone and team speak? *: I do own a microphone but my uncle has got it because his broke and he is going to be buying me a blue yeti some time this month. I do own team speak

A few words about you and your personality *: I am 15, I enjoy helping players and rping in game, I am a very happy person that never wants to hurt anyone, I will always be on the server and active (Unless I am out with my BF) I try my hardest to help others and when necessary myself, I would say I am a all around very nice individual

RP * Name: Dylan Spencer

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100627805

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -27

What timezone are you from? BST

Vocal SectionVocaroo

Presentation IRL *: I live in London, England, I like to play a lot of tennis in my free time with my sister (she loves tennis aswell) I am super friendly towards other people, I love playing gmod when I am not playing tennis as it is a super fun game that is super easy to get into

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: My motivation for becoming staff is that I love to help players, when ever there are not any staff online I feel sad knowing that players such as my self in some cases can not have help in situations where players are breaking rules, I think for me to be staff it would allow me to help all the players I need to, as well I have been staff a lot in my past, an owner, co owner, head admin etc I think it would be a great opportunity for me to be staff on this server.

Why you and not someone else? *: I think modestly that my staff application is better than others because of the fact of I have put over 3 hours writing, editing and checking over this application to make sure it is as perfect as can be. I believe it is also better because of the time I have put into the server, the effort I put in towards being a member of the community and how active I am, I spend about 12 to 15 of 24 hours on the weekends on the server finding new and better ways of helping other members of the community whether they are being RDMed, getting failrped by a SCP or stopping someone from breaking other rules  I am always there to help them and get the correct outcome 99.99% of the time, I enjoy this server so much and I am trying as hard as I can to prove I am the person you want for this role and not someone looking for power above others I am here to make the community a better place no matter how big or small a difference it makes.
My finale reason is that I even though I may only be 15 I am maturing quite fast and I try to cut out any childish, silly behavior when ever I can creating a better person for who I am in the future.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: I would say my strengths and weaknesses would be, strength of course my experience as staff already, I have over 3000 hours on Garry's Mod with over 1500 hours of them as an owner on a sandbox server that was rated 3rd by gametracker, more strengths would be how active I am, I can be on every day for an amazing amount of hours, I know how to deal with incredibly difficult situations and always remember not to be biased

Experience as a mod rator or administrator *: [b] have been a lot of staff ranks such as;
I have been an owner for a server named Revolution Networks
I have been head admin for a server that I do not remember the name of but is still up to this day but the owners did not help the community after a certain point and did not talk any suggestions or do anything that pleased the community other than having a basic DarkRP server
I have been a moderator for a star wars RP server that is still up called MultiVerse networks I believe where I sometimes play (I am no longer staff though)
I have been a mod on this community's Harry Potter rp server but I left the role as I had to do Mocs, Exams ect so I couldn't play Garry's Mod as much as I wanted to.
[/b]

What do you bring to the server *:  I bring a a range of different things to the server like:

-More people because I will help people and they should hopefully bring there friends onto the server

-I bring a decrease of minges and rule breakers as me being so active will mean that I will always be on the watch for people breaking rules and annoying other players
and a healthy environment for all players I encounter, I can always make people laugh and smile when I am rping with them

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : First of all I would ask the witness for any recordings, screenshots of such thing happening, if they did I would give the evidence to a higher up and ask for confirmation with the evidence to put forward a punishment, if they did not have evidence I would talk to the player in game about the report if they deny it I would leave but perhaps go invisible or spectate them to make sure the report was either false or if they really were breaking rules, if they said they were doing the things they were reported for I would warn them or seek out a different punishment for them.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : If I saw another moderator abusing his/her powers I would first check I was recording ( I normally am) and then I would tell them what they have done wrong and tell them I would be contacting a higher up for the  behavior they have shown towards the community as being a face for the server, if they continued I would keep attempting to contact a higher up and hopefully  get them punished.

Additional comments: - Thank you so much for reading my staff application I hope you have an incredible day

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *:

Steam * Nickname: Dylan

*: Essential
+support good app
Signed by Kebab Remover Foxy
[Image: DistinctWarpedBluemorphobutterfly-max-1mb.gif]

BTW, My rank is mod on the forums because I am ex moderator for Harry Potter and I am switching over to SPC because Harry Potter is dead, I already resigned from HP just my rank hasn't been changed on the forums
Accepted
Welcome in the staff team.
Get on Teamspeak & Server to Receive your Rank.
[Image: hvFadl.gif]
coming on the server now