• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report on SRS Felix
SRS Felix blocked the main door, he didn't let enyone trough and he killed everyone that tried to go trough. What happened next is that I told him im going to report him for blocking and he got mad and gave me a warning. Now I'm 1 warning away from getting banned. Pls do something he is rly breaking all of the rules. (Sry for bad English)
(07-31-2018, 12:36 PM)Gamingapocalypse Wrote: SRS Felix blocked the main door, he didn't let enyone trough and he killed everyone that tried to go trough. What happened next is that I told him im going to report him for blocking and he got mad and gave me a warning. Now I'm 1 warning away from getting banned. Pls do something he is rly breaking all of the rules. (Sry for bad English)

We had a checkpoint to check for virus. You first do /me shows paper, and then /roll. If you win the roll, you can pass through, but if you fail, you die. Felix told that if you open door without his permission, you die. The checkpoint made a mass line of people, so we removed the CP. Also, the warn was for breaking NLR. You died, and immediatly came back to the CP. Felix gave you a chance, but you kept on being there, even tho you weren't supposed to.
ok so i had a checkpoint to check for viruses and btw wrong place to do the report
-support im pretty sure felix had permission
[Image: despacito.jpg]
(07-31-2018, 07:18 PM)Shrimp Wrote: -support im pretty sure felix had permission

felix was O5, so yeah