• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff App
* Name: Adam

Age *: (minimum 15 years):15, 16 on October 20th

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day): about 5 hours

Do you own a microphone and Teamspeak? *: No microphone, I have Teamspeak

A few words about you and your personality *: I`m a chill dude and I kinda get angry if someone messes with me, I`m going to try avoiding that

RP * Name: OhFive

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169154503

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level"): 38

What timezone are you from? UTC

Vocal SectionVocaroo

Presentation IRL *: Hey my name Adam I live in Asia I`m a chill guy and happy to be in this community with you all

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I see loads of rulebreakers on daily bases and there are no moderators to punish them and I`ve been in this community for so long I would be happy to help this community after one year of me being in this community it really makes me sad to see people killing each other and breaking the rules that's why I want to be staff and help the server grow
Why you and not someone else? *: Because I`ve been in this community for so long now and I have more experience in Garry's Mod, I have the passion for this community and want to help instead of abusing my power to throw a guy around because he killed me, I`m tired of rulebreakers and I`m pretty good at catching lies and have experience as senior moderator
Your strengths/weaknesses * Your: I can easily catch lies, I get mad if anyone breaks the rules

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: 2 months as senior moderator
What do you bring to the server *: I bring discipline, Order, and fun I would help with sits and give my sits to others so I won't be biased and spectate new people in any chance if they start minging and I would always have a demo for proof

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would look for solid proof, Video, Screenshots, Etc, If proven guilty I would warn him twice and an explanation of the rules

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would talk to them first, If they don`t listen, I would record evidence and call a higher up

Additional comments: - I`ve been in this community for like year and a half so I want to at least give a hand

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I have 3 warns I think and 2 false warns I had admins apologize

Steam * Nickname: Binary

*: Essential
+Support
He is very active and know what he is doing my only two consers are he said he gets angry quickly and has 3 previous warn but two were false but its an overall +support from me
[Image: original.gif]             [Image: tenor.gif]
(08-05-2018, 09:03 AM)Breaverk Wrote:
+Support
He is very active and know what he is doing my only two consers are he said he gets angry quickly and has 3 previous warn but two were false but its an overall +support from me

Exactly what he says
My anger burns hotter than the flames of hell. -Mad Luffy
[Image: 76561198146482039.png]
(08-05-2018, 09:03 AM)Breaverk Wrote:
+Support

What this boyo also said
Thanks guys, means a lot
Only Together, can we prevent the destruction of your world
[Image: 10r5ihlz2eix.png]
+Support I see you on the server quite a lot. However you have said u can get angry, but lets be honest we all can. Good Luck! Big Grin
[Image: 200w.webp]
(08-07-2018, 10:06 AM)BaconBoi Wrote: +Support I see you on the server quite a lot. However you have said u can get angry, but lets be honest we all can. Good Luck! Big Grin

<3
(08-04-2018, 06:18 PM)Binary Wrote: * Name: Adam

Age *: (minimum 15 years):15, 16 on October 20th

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day): about 5 hours

Do you own a microphone and Teamspeak? *: No microphone, I have Teamspeak

A few words about you and your personality *: I`m a chill dude and I kinda get angry if someone messes with me, I`m going to try avoiding that

RP * Name: OhFive

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169154503

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level"): 38

What timezone are you from? UTC

Vocal SectionVocaroo

Presentation IRL *: Hey my name Adam I live in Asia I`m a chill guy and happy to be in this community with you all

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I see loads of rulebreakers on daily bases and there are no moderators to punish them and I`ve been in this community for so long I would be happy to help this community after one year of me being in this community it really makes me sad to see people killing each other and breaking the rules that's why I want to be staff and help the server grow
Why you and not someone else? *: Because I`ve been in this community for so long now and I have more experience in Garry's Mod, I have the passion for this community and want to help instead of abusing my power to throw a guy around because he killed me, I`m tired of rulebreakers and I`m pretty good at catching lies and have experience as senior moderator
Your strengths/weaknesses * Your: I can easily catch lies, I get mad if anyone breaks the rules

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: 2 months as senior moderator
What do you bring to the server *: I bring discipline, Order, and fun I would help with sits and give my sits to others so I won't be biased and spectate new people in any chance if they start minging and I would always have a demo for proof

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would look for solid proof, Video, Screenshots, Etc, If proven guilty I would warn him twice and an explanation of the rules

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would talk to them first, If they don`t listen, I would record evidence and call a higher up

Additional comments: - I`ve been in this community for like year and a half so I want to at least give a hand

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I have 3 warns I think and 2 false warns I had admins apologize

Steam * Nickname: Binary

*: Essential

+ Support, this is a very good app, and you are very active on the server. Good luck to the SSA+.
This is my last post in this thread until I either get denied or accepted!

Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback, I never thought I can get this much support with my app and I truly thank every single one of you

-Binary
Edit:My level is now 39, near 40
+Support Very good app and you are also active.
[Image: giphy.gif]