• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Staff Application for the SCP RP server!
* Name: Nico (you also can call me "Kirito").

Age *: 15

Availability *: 5-9 hours per day.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes.

A few words about you and your personality *: I'm a person, who is very good at his job. And I'm very helpful, for a few thing's like: handling a situation, helping newbie's and I'm always calm in a situation. The  most of the day, I am playing Garry's Mod, on InfinityGaming. I'm a big anime fan, and I love to talk about animes. I am a person who's impatient.

RP * Name: zKirito or, [Job] Kirito.

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179659538

* "How long have you been on our server?: I am level 33.

What timezone are you from?: GTM +1, Germany.

Vocal SectionVocaroo

I asked the SuperAdmin swissy if I can type this part, and he gave me the permission to do it. 

Presentation IRL *: My name is Nico (but I prefer the name Kirito), I live in Germany, I like to play SCP-RP and I am 15 years old!

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: My motivation for becomming a staff member is, that I really love, to help player's and newbie's. Also, I think I am a good person to handling a situation.

Why you and not someone else? *: I think, I got the potential to be a good staff member. Also I got enough time, to spend the most of the day, in InfinityGaming, wich means I got enough time to edit a report.

Your strengths /[b]Your weaknesses *: [/b]My strenghts: I got a really good grammar. I am a  very helpful person. I got enought time, for the server. I really love, to work in a team. I try to fix a situation, very professionaly. ---- My weaknesses: My internet is sometimes very very laggy. I am more or less impatient, but if I need to wait, I can.

Expirience as an moderator or administrator *: -/-

What do you bring to the server *: Motivation, a good start, fun to the community and a great time! Also I will stop the failrper.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would teleport the person, who broke the rules, and would ask him, why he did that? Than I listen to his answer. After that, I will talk with him, and atleast I will see if I have to warn him, or not. But, if I don't got proof's I can't do anything. Also I would say "Witness is no proof".

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I will tell him that he should stop, if dosen't stop, I'll try to make a video and tell him one last time, that he should stop. If he dosen't stop, after I told it him 2 times, I would show the video an admin or an owner.

Additional comments: I hope I can get a chance, to get in the staff team. Thank you that you read my application!

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I got multiple times banned, because I did failRP as an SCP (I dind't know, because I didn't read the rules correctly). I also got multiple times warned because I was breaking the rules, as I was a newbie. But I don't break the rules anymore.

Steam * Nickname: Kirito... or STEAM_0:0:179659538.
Pros:
Example
Levels
Microphone
Cons:
The bans and the warnings are not looking good

Its Support+ for you

Good Luck
Only Together, can we prevent the destruction of your world
[Image: 10r5ihlz2eix.png]
+age
+availibility
I tought the vacaroo part was pretty okay
+vacaroo
-bans

Overall +Support good luck
(08-05-2018, 08:19 PM)_zKirito_ Wrote: * Name: Nico (you also can call me "Kirito").

Age *: 15

Availability *: 5-9 hours per day.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes.

A few words about you and your personality *: I'm a person, who is very good at his job. And I'm very helpful, for a few thing's like: handling a situation, helping newbie's and I'm always calm in a situation. The  most of the day, I am playing Garry's Mod, on InfinityGaming. I'm a big anime fan, and I love to talk about animes. I am a person who's impatient.

RP * Name: zKirito or, [Job] Kirito.

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179659538

* "How long have you been on our server?: I am level 33.

What timezone are you from?: GTM +1, Germany.

Vocal SectionVocaroo

I asked the SuperAdmin swissy if I can type this part, and he gave me the permission to do it. 

Presentation IRL *: My name is Nico (but I prefer the name Kirito), I live in Germany, I like to play SCP-RP and I am 15 years old!

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: My motivation for becomming a staff member is, that I really love, to help player's and newbie's. Also, I think I am a good person to handling a situation.

Why you and not someone else? *: I think, I got the potential to be a good staff member. Also I got enough time, to spend the most of the day, in InfinityGaming, wich means I got enough time to edit a report.

Your strengths /[b]Your weaknesses *: [/b]My strenghts: I got a really good grammar. I am a  very helpful person. I got enought time, for the server. I really love, to work in a team. I try to fix a situation, very professionaly. ---- My weaknesses: My internet is sometimes very very laggy. I am more or less impatient, but if I need to wait, I can.

Expirience as an moderator or administrator *: -/-

What do you bring to the server *: Motivation, a good start, fun to the community and a great time! Also I will stop the failrper.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would teleport the person, who broke the rules, and would ask him, why he did that? Than I listen to his answer. After that, I will talk with him, and atleast I will see if I have to warn him, or not. But, if I don't got proof's I can't do anything. Also I would say "Witness is no proof".

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I will tell him that he should stop, if dosen't stop, I'll try to make a video and tell him one last time, that he should stop. If he dosen't stop, after I told it him 2 times, I would show the video an admin or an owner.

Additional comments: I hope I can get a chance, to get in the staff team. Thank you that you read my application!

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: I got multiple times banned, because I did failRP as an SCP (I dind't know, because I didn't read the rules correctly). I also got multiple times warned because I was breaking the rules, as I was a newbie. But I don't break the rules anymore.

Steam * Nickname: Kirito... or STEAM_0:0:179659538.

+support

Good age, Level, availability and has a mic and ts, Good vocaroo and a all round decent application. Defiantly a +support but lets avoid setting a bad example with all the bans Wink
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7210998][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8397214]
Thanks for the feedback!
+Support
Quote:[Image: Catsig.png]"An Meow a day keeps the animal doctor away!" - Cat
08/07/2018 Head-admin
+Support
Good app age and level would seem like the type of person the server would need to be helped would like to see him in the staff team good luck 
[Image: original.gif]             [Image: tenor.gif]
+Support everything looks good except the bans/warns so lets stop that. Good Luck! Big Grin
[Image: 200w.webp]
Accepted 
(perm from snake to do so)

---------------------------------------------------------
Join the server and TS to revive your rank.

Welcome to the staff team.

This thread is not closed, posting in this may result a warn.

(08-08-2018, 09:26 AM)winston churchill Wrote:
Accepted 
(perm from snake to do so)

---------------------------------------------------------
Join the server and TS to revive your rank.

Welcome to the staff team.

This thread is now closed, posting in this may result a warn.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7210998][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8397214]