• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
* Name: RON

Age *: (minimum 15 years): 15 years old

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day): 5-6 hours a day.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes i do own a microphone and teamspeak.

A few words about you and your personality *: Kind, patient person.

RP * Name: RON

* SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:57915008

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level"): Im level 23 close to a month.

What timezone are you from?: CET - Centreal Europian Time

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately
--------------------------------------I have permission from Snake to write Vocaroo part.---------------------------------------

Presentation IRL *: I'm Aaron from hungary. I got into gaming when i was 6 years old nowdays i play TF2 GMOD PUBG. Im an impatient person but i can controll it.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I' would like to become a staff member to help the server 

Why you and not someone else? *: I would be an active staff member and i will be getting more people on the server.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: My strenght is the activity my weakness is I'm a very impatient person and i can controll it.

Experience as a moderator or administrator [b]*: [/b] I have past moderator experience on gmod and other games. I'm still a moderator on a deahrun server.

What do you bring to the server *: I can bring a lot of fun to the server and i can fix broken things.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : If I found out he was reported RDMing and FailRPing, I would firstly warn him for the RDM and then ban them for 20 minutes FailRP.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would contact avaible higher rank admins or i would call up one if there's no admins online.

Additional comments: Nope.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: 2 failrp-s when i was new on the server
Steam * Nickname: RON.
[Positives]

+Age
+Availability
+Mic + TS

[Negatives]

- Not a lot of detail
- Is a moderator on another server
- Grammar mistakes

[Overall]

-Support | You would warn them from RDM and FailRP, not warn them for RDM then ban for FailRP. If they're an SCP and they RDM and FailRP, you would ban them for 20 minutes for the FailRP.
(08-06-2018, 07:11 AM)RON.- Wrote: * Name: RON

Age *: (minimum 15 years): 15 years old

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day): 5-6 hours a day.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes i do own a microphone and teamspeak.

A few words about you and your personality *: Kind, patient person.

RP * Name: RON

* SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:57915008

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: -(minimum 15 "level"): Im level 23 close to a month.

What timezone are you from?: CET - Centreal Europian Time

Vocal SectionVocaroo

You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them separately
--------------------------------------I have permission from Snake to write Vocaroo part.---------------------------------------

Presentation IRL *: I'm Aaron from hungary. I got into gaming when i was 6 years old nowdays i play TF2 GMOD PUBG. Im an impatient person but i can controll it.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I' would like to become a staff member to help the server 

Why you and not someone else? *: I would be an active staff member and i will be getting more people on the server.

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: My strenght is the activity my weakness is I'm a very impatient person and i can controll it.

Experience as a moderator or administrator [b]*: [/b] I have past moderator experience on gmod and other games. I'm still a moderator on a deahrun server.

What do you bring to the server *: I can bring a lot of fun to the server and i can fix broken things.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : If I found out he was reported RDMing and FailRPing, I would firstly warn him for the RDM and then ban them for 2 days/kick them for FailRP.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would contact avaible higher rank admins or i would call up one if there's no admins online.

Additional comments: Nope.

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: 2 failrp-s when i was new on the server
Steam * Nickname: RON.

-Support. You don't give 2 Days Ban for FailRPing. You would give him a 20 min ban if FailRP as SCP, but since it just says FailRP, it is just 2 warns (One for RDM and One for FailRP). Also you are still moderator on a DeathRun Server. Not because i despice DeathRun (i actully like it), but because that means you have to use both time on both servers, which means less time on the SCP server. But still, good app. You might get accepted by a Senior, But from my view, you wont come very far to be honest.
-Support
Quote:[Image: Catsig.png]"An Meow a day keeps the animal doctor away!" - Cat
08/07/2018 Head-admin
how many kills average pubg?
[Image: 052b8229dce5ea8b05ef72d38b40f12a.gif]
[Image: 02f1ce32de2f275b3b209bc6b137ac65.png]
-Support Some of your application was good however more of it was bad im sorry. Good luck anyway! Big Grin
[Image: 200w.webp]
(08-06-2018, 11:29 PM)Oclexe Wrote: how many kills average pubg?

like 8
- support only 8 kills average
[Image: 052b8229dce5ea8b05ef72d38b40f12a.gif]
[Image: 02f1ce32de2f275b3b209bc6b137ac65.png]
+Support if you can divide your time between the deathrun server and this one.
[Image: giphy.gif]