• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Appeal
Name of the admin that banned you: Peru

Your RP name: Yeety

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100968923

Reason for the Ban: Homophobia

Length of your Ban: Permanent

Screen Message during your connection: https://imgur.com/a/GUZ7bns

explanations: Around 9-10PM,I saw a group of people going to SCPs CC,and then I decided to follow them,when I were following them they were going to free 106,as they were raiders,after that,they let SCP-106 free,and they forced me to go in SCP-106 tunnel,for no reason,I followed their orders and when I escaped,I said the F word,because I was mad,instead of letting me mind my business,they forced me to,and then someone from the group,came with the idea to ban me,not giving RP name.
I want to say that I am really really sorry for saying the word,and I think everybody should have a second chance,I'll take this as a lesson,and I will try to avoid to say the F word next time,I hope there is still a chance for me getting on the server after a permanent ban(I really want to play with my friends that are playing on that server a lot).
As all those said,I hope there's still a second chance for me.
Accepted. I've seen you on the server a lot and I know you're not a minge, and I think you deserve a second chance.
[- Shrimp]
[  Steam  |  Discord  ]
(08-11-2018, 11:34 AM)Shrimp Wrote: Accepted. I've seen you on the server a lot and I know you're not a minge, and I think you deserve a second chance.

Thank you. And i promise, next time i'll be careful.