• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Appeal
Name of the admin that banned you: NTF E11 SPC Peru

Your RP name: Milan

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:194061963

Reason for the Ban: Homophobia

Length of your Ban: -17755j 3h 13m 20s

Screen Message during your connection: https://imgur.com/a/jYl7FGS

explanations: So let me start off by saying I'm sorry. The comment I made was unacceptable and disgusting, full stop. The comment I made in the server, and to the people, I'm genuinely sorry for being ignorant and insensitive. The word I used was embarrassing on my behalf and shameful aswell. It's been a couple days now to reflect on such a stupid and careless remark I made. Now I'm not justifying what I said at-all, but I'd like to explain. The reason why I said the word was because I was continuously getting killed by the same person, over and over again. For no reason. I literally couldn't play on the server because when I was trying to leave the area, I'd just keep getting killed again. Although I do believe I should never have said that word. I was in the heat of the moment and just spewed out whatever and I should've stayed just remained calm. I take full responsibility of myself being banned from the server and accept any sort of punishment I get if the appeal isn't accepted. I promise to never use homophobic language ever again in any server/game I am on. This is a learning process for me and I feel I have accepted the punishment, but have also learned from it. Thank-you for taking the time to read my appeal and I hope you can give me a second chance.
Accepted. Welcome back to the server Smile
You should be unbanned within the next 10 minutes.
[- Shrimp]
[  Steam  |  Discord  ]
(08-11-2018, 10:03 PM)Shrimp Wrote: Accepted. Welcome back to the server Smile
You should be unbanned within the next 10 minutes.

Thank-you, I appreciate it. Although it seems I haven't been unbanned yet apparently?