• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John's app
Name *: John

Age *: (minimum 16 years) 14

Availability *: (minimum 4 hours per day) 2-4 i am not sure cuz im going to a new school and its gonna be a strict school

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: yes

Number of bans/warnings (please give ban reasons) *: i think only 1 warning for lying to staff from snake i think it was

A few words about you and your personality *: My name is John im from germany and i like helping people as much as i can

RP * Name: FKC Vapelord420 

* SteamID: steam_0:1:53091460

What is your level (Minimum level 15) *: 35

What timezone are you from? *: CET

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vocal Section
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You will have to answer the following questions orally! (You may type, however you must contact a Senior SA or owner before doing so)
                                                      Perm from oclexe to type
You will need to go to the website: www.vocaroo.com, and click the button "Click To Record" and then answer the following questions orally, record them Separately.

Please paste the Vocaroo link next to the questions.

About you IRL *: My name is John im from germany i like playing with my friends on the internet, i like reading books and i like to mess around a little bit but not too much

Your motivation for becoming an staff member *: my motivation for becoming a staff member is that i would like to help the server not that many staffs are sometimes when i join, i see multiple people breaking rules when no staffs are on and i just wanna help the server again

Why you and not someone else? *: because i was already a staff on this server, i have staff experience, i know the rules for the server, and again so many people break rules when staffs aren't on or even are on

Your strengths / weaknesses *:  my strengths are that i can be helpful most of the time and that im a chill person, my weaknesses are that i am a bit racist sometimes, and i swear alot sometimes

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: i was staff on previous servers such as SA owner and ssa and even mod on this server

What do you bring to the server *:  i bring joy happiness i will try my best to be active and stop the rule breakers

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : well first i would bring paul jackson and the person or people and ask what happend exactly ask for proof and give that person a warning 

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : i would get proof (screenshots or videos) send it to a high staff or post it on the forums

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steam * Nickname: Vapelord420

Additional Comments: Hope you enjoyed my staff app
[Image: 2eca20581b6a552a79de823739e85d8d]

I AM A MASSIVE NONCE
+Support, really good app

Quote:"Vapelord420"
S0nic 2.0?
[- Shrimp]
[  Steam  |  Discord  ]
nah i dont abuse like him (i think) pretty sure i dont xd
[Image: 2eca20581b6a552a79de823739e85d8d]

I AM A MASSIVE NONCE