• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about my ban?
Name of the admin that banned you: This don't show for me on the "ban message"

Your RP name: I don't know i had much names but i think it was UNIT-001 or SCP-001

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:130085770

Reason for the Ban: Lie and Failscprp

Length of your Ban: Forever

Screen Message during your connection: I can't take it and i don't know the reason but there says Lie and faliscprp

explanations: I was playing was SCP-008 and a player started to shoot me for no reason,and i killed him,so he probally said it to a admin and the admin banned me forever.

And i'm doing it again because no staffs taked action of it.
I tell the truth and i want to hear the truth. Wink 
Fortunately, our Super Admins should be able to see a list of bans and they may find the person who banned you, until then remain patient.

Best regards, Spycrab.
Best regards, Spycrab.
[Image: ofagev.jpg]
Well....today i enter the server and there was nothing about a ban message and the game was downloading the server addons but...i still need to check it waiting the addons download have a end.
I tell the truth and i want to hear the truth. Wink 
First of all, failrp as an scp is not a perm ban, whoever banned you is either some dudes 6 year old brother, or some dumb ass who just needs therapy, either way, you probably didn't infect anyone.
So I'm staying

NEUTRAL

Gimme some hugz I promise it will not snap your neck Wink
(07-13-2019, 09:23 AM)UlrichSA Wrote: First of all, failrp as an scp is not a perm ban, whoever banned you is either some dudes 6 year old brother, or some dumb ass who just needs therapy, either way, you probably didn't infect anyone.
So I'm staying

NEUTRAL

Wtf server dead what u doing here
[Image: giphy.gif]
"The spoon hammer has spoken"

This guy isn't even banned anymore lmao

I'm about to end this mans whole career
Best regards, Spycrab.
[Image: ofagev.jpg]