• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Name : Tibo De Jong.
Availability : 5 hours per day.
Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? : yes, i do.
Number of bans/warnings (please give ban reasons) : 1 ban for an hour and 1 for a week both for freespelling.
A few words about you and your personality : I'm just an average gamer. I like star wars, harry potter, LOTR that kind of stuff. My favorite gamemode in GMOD is probably Sandbox because i like to make stuff, and i try to always be kind to everyone.
RP Name: Gandalf The Gray.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183705049
What is your level : i'm level 23.
What timezone are you from? : UTC +1.
[b]About you IRL : i'm not always serious but i am when i have to be[/b]
Your motivation for becoming an staff member : i've been playing on this server for a very long time and i miss the fun times in which there were a lot of people online. so i'd be happy if i can help to revive the server
Why you and not someone else? : i have a lot of experience in this server and i know the rules very well
Your strengths / weaknesses : my weakness is definetly that i'm not english so sometimes i do have grammar mistakes. but i'm very patient
and i'm a good listener.
Experience as a moderator or administrator : I have none
What do you bring to the server :  fun i hope
"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were an staff? : i would first warn him in chat or using my mic, if he continues i'd give him detention, if he still continues a warning and if he still does'n't stop a ban.
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : warn him and if he doesn't stop after multiple warnings ban him
Steam Nickname: t1Bo_
ACCEPTED

Please message me on Discord to get your rank
Harry Zotter

[Image: tumblr_lqs0lrkm4F1r21cyxo2_500.gif]