• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff App
Name: Adam

Age *: 18

Availability *: 4 hours a day.

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes.

A few words about you and your personality *: I'm perfectionist and fairly nice person.

RP * Name: iamerror

* SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41857145

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: It was around 20 i believe but i cannot check it since server is down.

What timezone are you from?: UTC+1

Presentation IRL *: 18 Years old student, playing video games and watching anime, my hobby is drawing and animating.

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: I would like to help server as well as players.

Why you and not someone else? *:  Well, i want to keep the server clean from minges and i have alot of experience as staff.

Your strengths / weaknesses *: I'm very calm and really hard to trigger, my weakness is that i have foreign accent(Half Asian living in Poland).

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: SSA on SCP-RP and i have plenty of other experiences as staff.

What do you bring to the server *: I would bring help and make RP more plesant and support when it is needed.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : I would teleport him somewhere away from players find out what happend and get proof if possible and if he really RDMed and FailRPed he would get punished.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : Record it and report to SSA

Additional comments: Permission to type from Spoon

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: None

Steam * Nickname: iamerror
[Image: 9YNwTlW.png]
ROAD TO 100 REP FELLOW ROBLOXIANS HELP JOHN WICK
Error, one of the oldest staff members i know, he's been on scprp which is already giving him a bad reputation on an serious rp server, but i've played  with him here and he can be serious, he's dedicated to a server he's taking care of and can actually  rp great!
Anyways

+support
Active 
Does  his job darn good
Experience 
Great RP
And a good guy

Would be good adittion to the staff but it' Matt's choice  to accept or eithet deny him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
"The spoon hammer has spoken"

I have never met you ingame or ooc so i can't comment on your rp
Spoon says you are good but i have a general distrust of anything that even touches scp
Up to Matt to decide what you get 
±Neutral
[Image: 532B459B5833635A6B627696D8090D601832AB17]
Denied.

- I cannot accept someone who's high admin rank on different IG server. 

- Overall, you seem like a fine and experienced guy though.

Feel free to apply again once you're not part of the different staff team.
[Image: ax075eK_700b.jpg][Image: x513ly.png]