• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HogwartsRP Map for the newbies
Information 
HogwartsRP Map

So i just made an map to point out where everything is placed on the server!
I hope you like it and share it to the newbies that can't find themselfs to lesson!
Take in mind that everything isn't marked on the map, just the most important spots of the castle.

[Image: CU5h7eJ.jpg][Image: 6SAZNcp.jpg]
[Image: 4dhrYQkQnGGA0.gif]
Please Give me a link to this map i cant find it in workshop
(01-15-2016, 06:01 PM)DogeRealm Wrote: Please Give me a link to this map i cant find it in workshop

Sorry Doge but this is an private map we don't share it with other people threw the workshop, you are welcome to play on it on our server Smile
Problem is i cant join server because it says rp_poudlard map is missing,disconnecting... can you help me?
(01-15-2016, 06:12 PM)DogeRealm Wrote: Problem is i cant join server because it says rp_poudlard map is missing,disconnecting... can you help me?

Write: cl_downloadfilter all   in the console.
hello i have the same problem but typing "cl_downloadfilter all" isnt working. is there another fix?
It would be nice to have hogsmead and a bigger forest with npcs like spiders and centuars

[Image: 9XZ81tI.gif]
(02-15-2016, 11:11 PM)Severus Katorus Wrote: It would be nice to have hogsmead and a bigger forest with npcs  like spiders and centuars

You could put that into an suggestion instead of putting it as an comment here, thank you Smile
(02-16-2016, 05:08 PM)where do i put these suggestions, is there a thread f or it Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 11:11 PM)Severus Katorus Wrote: It would be nice to have hogsmead and a bigger forest with npcs  like spiders and centuars

You could put that into an suggestion instead of putting it as an comment here, thank you Smile

[Image: 9XZ81tI.gif]
Link is broken.