• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loafy's Staff App
* Name: Aiden Morgan

Age *: 16

Availability *: 5-6 Hours

Do you own a microphone and teamspeak? *: Yes (currently broken at the moment, waiting for amazon to deliver a new one)

A few words about you and your personality *: Funny, good at RP, knowledged on GMod and SCP.

RP * Name: Loafy

* SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98958405

* "How long have you been on our server?*level*: 39

What timezone are you from? GMT/BST

Vocal Section: 

Microphone is broken at the moment so i will be typing.

Presentation IRL *: Hello, my names Aiden. Alot of people know me as Loafy or LoafX. I used to be a Super-Admin on SCP-RP a long time ago and when I found out from Spoon that the server is getting updated and becoming better I instantly wanted to become a part of it again. I enjoy GMod RP a lot and infinity gaming was a server i enjoyed a lot and have a lot of good memory's being online. Outside of the internet I enjoy sports and playing different musical instruments. I cant wait to be a part of this server again!

Your motivation for becoming a staff member *: As i said in my last paragraph, my biggest motivation was that SCP-RP has come back bigger and better and I want to be a big part of it again as of all the good memories and my past experiences on the server. I really enjoy SCP-RP and I want it to become even bigger than it used to be.

Why you and not someone else? *: The reason why I think I should be staff and not someone else is because i have a lot more experience not just with GMOD or SCP-RP i have a lot more experience with Infinity Gaming and i feel like my past experiences and knowledge would be really helpful in making the server even better than it is! 

Your strengths / weaknesses * Your: my strengths is coordination and talking to people about issues and making everybody happy. I can very easily calm situations down and help everyone enjoy the game. My strength as i said before is my knowledge as well of the server.

Experience as a moderator or administrator *: I have a lot of experience on countless different GMod servers From Auschwitz RP's to Star Wars RP's and Dark RP Servers and as ive mentioned a lot I also have a lot of experience on Infinity Gaming SCP-RP and Infinity Gaming as a whole.

What do you bring to the server *: I bring alot of fun experiences and good vibes to the server. I get along with alot of people and in the end i bring alot of happiness to the server. I also bring my skills and knowledge to the server aswell. I just want everyone to have an enjoyable time when on the server.

"Paul Jackson"(example) has been reported for FailRP and RDM, what would you do when you found out he is doing so if you were a staff? : The first thing I would do is bring the Reporter and "Paul Jackson" to a sit. I will ask both sides to tell me what happened exactly, I would then gather evidence, (example: logs, screenshots, recordings) and then if all the evidence I have collected adds up to him doing it i would then ask him exactly why he did it and then tell him what he should have done to avoid breaking the rules. I would tell him to read the rules. I would check his previous warns/ bans and make my decision on if its a warn or a ban. I would then give him the valid punishment for FailRP and RDM.

You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation? : I would open up my recording software and take screenshots of the moderator abusing his powers. i would then report the moderator with the evidence i have got from videos and screenshots and post it on the forums or dm it to a higher up.

Additional comments: - Thank you for reading. Im glad to be back Smile

Other (Number of bans, worries etc. ..) *: None

Steam * Nickname: LoafX
[Image: scp-1471-with-headphones-on-but-fr-he-ju...905287.png]just vibe
+support been a long time player since i was around, still a cunt like always xd
knows his shit probably
sucks at guitar
pls say who said you could avoid vocaroo tho
big gamer

also known as Cam
[+Support]

[Reason]
You're mature enough to be able to maintain a staff role and not flair a temper meaning you can keep calm and not be silly, you're active and you meet our requirements overall i don't really know you much from ingame but considering your application you seem dedicated, your experience will make you a great asset for us too, i hope you get accepted and get to be apart of our team! Smile

Best Of Luck, Swass
Daddy Has A Criteria, Follow It And You're Good Wink

"Can You Take A Knife Then Fucking Die" - Error

No Chance, Fuck Yourself
Spoon said i could avoid vocaroo
[Image: scp-1471-with-headphones-on-but-fr-he-ju...905287.png]just vibe